Help with converting a Visio file into a PDF

Roopa Belur rbelur at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 1 03:30:55 PDT 2006

Thank you for your responses. Feels great to be a part of this knowledgeable community.

  ABC Amber Visio worked well, so I am content and happy :-)

Thanks again,
Roopa Malavally Belur

Dov Isaacs <isaacs at adobe.com> wrote:
  Yes, the advice (I gave it) still holds.
No reason why it shouldn't!

- Dov

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
Sir Winston Churchill