Searching inside Frame docs

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 10:36:47 PDT 2006

Thanks for the link.  It lead me to figuring out how to fix it without
hacking the Registry.  Namely:

1) Click Start > Search > For Files or Folders...
2) Click the Indexing Service hyperlink in the left pane.
3) Click the Advanced button on the newly-displayed Indexing Service
Settings dialog.
4) Click Action > Properties on the newly-displayed Indexing Service window.
5) Mark the "Index files with unknown extensions" checkbox and click OK.

I mention this because the method listed via the link didn't exactly
apply to my setup.  The neat thing is you don't even have to have the
Indexing Service activated.

--Doug