document release date schedule documentation

Gillian Flato gflato at nanometrics.com
Thu Jul 6 10:25:57 PDT 2006

Guys,

I need to provide my engineers with a document release date schedule so
they understand when I need information by. I think that they think that
they can give me info two days before the release date and expect an
updated manual with the release. Does anyone have something I can use as
a template?

Thanks,

Gillian Flato

Technical Writer (Software)

NANOmetrics, Inc.

1550 Buckeye Dr.

Milpitas, CA. 95035

(408.435.9600 x 316

7  408.232.5911

* gflato at nanometrics.com <blocked::mailto:v at nanometrics.com>

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.