OT: <oxygenXml/> promotion

Bernard Aschwanden bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Fri Jul 7 06:10:22 PDT 2006

Hi all:

If any of you are looking at Oxygen XML (http://www.oxygenxml.com/) please let me know before you commit. I have a promotional offer that allowing people to save another 15%.

I'm not making anything off it. However, our company presents and shows this and more at conferences (we'll be at TriXML [http://conf.travelthepath.com], Doctrain [http://www.doctrain.com] and Lavacon [http://www.lavacon.org]). SyncRO Soft wanted me to extend an offer to people who attend the conferences of courses that I teach.

I thought I'd forward the offer early to anyone who can benefit from it. I'm sending this to several list servers, but please email me directly if you want the promo code to keep the email volume down.

Thanks in advance,

Bernard

Bernard Aschwanden
Publishing Technologies Expert