FM - tags

Merry Foxworth merryfoxworth at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 13:58:46 PDT 2006

Thanks to several of you who replied to my question.
This is much more complicated than I had any idea of.
I am definitely not up for getting more products and
having to deal with them.

What I really don't understand is why it is not at
least possible to see what the formatting choices are
for the tag you are IN!!

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/merryfoxworth%40yahoo.com

> Send administrative questions to
> lisa at frameusers.com. Visit