FM - tags and text boxes

Merry Foxworth merryfoxworth at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 03:21:17 PDT 2006

Karen,

Thanks for your reply, but no, I am not asking about
how to change the look of the dotted lines, because
they don't show up on the final copy (at least I don't
think they do).  I am asking about how to manipulate,
i.e. resize, them.  I would rather see them so I know
where they are.

I will look for that book you mentioned in a used book
shop near here.

btw, you don't have to send me a message and then the
same message to the list, because I will see it there,
and it will avoid my getting duplicate messages.  I
would just delete the one, but I am not sure whether
you are telling me something different than what you
are telling the list until I actually open both.

--- Karen Mardahl <k.mardahl at gmail.com> wrote:

´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

An excerpt from Robert Giddings "Musical Quotes and Anecdotes",
published in Longman Pocket Companions:
"There let the pealing organ blow,
To the full-voiced choir below,
In service high, and anthems clear,
As may with sweetness, through mine ear,
Dissolve me into ecstasies,
And bring all Heav'n before mine eyes".
John Milton - Il Penseroso (1632).