jagged edges on graphics

Jon Harvey JHarvey at cambridgesoft.com
Thu Jul 13 06:35:37 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm stumped trying to figure out how to import/copy images into FM 7.2
(Windows) so that the come out right. The images I'm using are very
simple b/w but have thin vert/hor/diag lines that come out jagged when
imported into FM and/or sent to pdf. I've tried tif, eps, and various
dpi settings. Nothing seems to work right. Another problem I have is
that, when importing, FM gives me a gray box or a box that has the file
name inside it (!). Any recommendations? Again, these are just simple
line drawings.

Thanks...............Jon