Remove a paragraph format from a book

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 12:54:39 PDT 2006

No there isn't a single command, but it's very easy and just takes a
minute or three.

You can use the Import Formats command or a tag management tool such as
Clean Import to impose a set of paragraphs from a document that doesn't contain
your target paragraph tag.

That, in effect, means that you've removed it from the paragraph
catalog of all book
components. However, it still exists as a "override" tag in all the files.

To finish it off, find a paragraph tagged with the tag you want to use
to replace the
target tag. First, Copy Special > Para Format. Then Find/Change > Para
Tag: target
and replace by pasting from the clipboard.

Art

On 7/13/06, Doug <dbailey4117 at gmail.com> wrote:
> At the book level, is there a single command or script to remove a
> paragraph format from all of the documents in the book?
>
> --Doug

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358