GlossSee and GlossSeeAlso

Marcus Streets marcus at ncipher.com
Thu Jul 13 16:05:39 PDT 2006

Lynne A. Price wrote:
> Marcus,
>   There is nothing special about elements with these names. Are the
> empty elements in the XML document cross-references? Have you specified
> a cross-reference format either in an attribute or in a read/write rule?
>         --Lynne

I have a All context rule specifying the Xref format - as opposed to
x-ref where I have a context rule that looks at the role to choose the
x-ref format. However apart from that the two entries in the edd are
identical.

If I add a new element to an existing doc it works fine.

As far as i can see all the resulting inserted element has all the same
attributes as the one created when it read the xml file.

It is just that the element created when the xml file is read does not
contain a frame xref.

Marcus