adding pages in FrameMaker 5.5

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Fri Jul 14 07:49:36 PDT 2006

It depends on where (and why) you are adding them.
If you're talking about at the end of a component file (e.g.
chapter), it should happen automatically. If you're talking
about adding them somewhere in the middle of a component
file (e.g. in a chapter or if you are handling multiple chapters
in a single component file) you've got to do it manually and
there are several different approaches.

More information about what you're trying to accomplish
will help you receive more meaningful answers.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ