file extensions

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Sat Jul 15 10:18:06 PDT 2006

Graeme,

For Windows to handle the files properly, they should have .fm extensions.
This could be done once they are copied to the Windows machine. I use a free
rename utility called Bulk Rename Utility from

http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk

You can use this program to quickly add extensions to all of the documents.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com