Using SAVE AS PDF in FrameMaker 6.0

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 10:40:07 PDT 2006

David...And I didn't just say it worked...I said it worked 100% of
the time without problems. In your experience, how is using Save As
-> PDF, in version 7.x, problematic?

In version 7.x, what problems have you experienced?

--- "Spreadbury, David" <david.spreadbury at tellabs.com> wrote:

> I never said it didn't work, only that it was problematic. Your
> mileage may vary (YMMV) on the use of Save As PDF.
>
> On 7/17/06, John Posada <jposada01 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > We're on 7.1 and 7.2. Out policy is to use Save As -> PDF.
> > We have 10 writers maintaining almost 100 books doing it
> > this way and we don't have any problems with Save As -> PDF.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."