Can't send FM file

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 07:49:56 PDT 2006

> If that sound as if it may be the situation, include the graphic
> file in the package you send....

and in the same directory hierarchy as the original file and graphic.
In otherwords, if the graphic was in a directory two levels removed
from the FM document, you need to duplicate that sructure. I find the
easiest way to do this is to zip up the directory and all
subdirectories, then have the receipient unzip with the option to use
folders selected.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."