Can't use my scroll wheel in FM 7 on Mac in Classic

Peter Gold khpeter at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 19 10:11:53 PDT 2006

I'm using a new (to me) Mac PowerBook. On my other PowerBook, same OS X 10.3.9, same Classic 9.22, I can scroll in FM with any of my scroll-wheeled mice. On this new machine, though, I can't. I can't remember installing any special software for the older machine, other than the MS Mouse/Mac software, and I don't see anything in the System Preferences Mouse/Trackpad or MS Mouse control panels, or in the applications or utilities folders.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices