How do I get TOC styles to appear in Setup Table of Contents "Include Paragraphs Tagged"

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 13:45:16 PDT 2006

Hi, guys...sorry for the long subject line, but..

OK...follow along..I have a book with 5 new files. They've had their
styles imported from a template file or previous product file.

When I generate a new TOC in the book, I get the Set Up Table of
Contents dialog, and all the styles appear in the Don't Include pane
on the right. What I'm trying to do is get the xxTOC styles to appear
on the left pane (Include Paragraphs tagged) without having to move
them over individualy.

How can I do this?

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."