How do I get TOC styles to appear in Setup Table ofContents"Include Paragraphs Tagged"

Joe Malin jmalin at tuvox.com
Wed Jul 19 15:18:24 PDT 2006

You have to move the styles manually, even if the template TOC file had
styles set up from before. My guess is that FM clears out the old
information as a "feature"; it only allows you to add paragraph tags
that are in your existing files, so it must first clear out everything
that was there from before.

	 Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin at tuvox.com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.