How do I get TOC styles to appear in Setup Table of Contents"Include Paragraphs Tagged"

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 09:35:42 PDT 2006

--- eric.dunn at ca.transport.bombardier.com wrote:

> Have to say I'm intrigued as to what possible purpose a TOC of a
> TOC would serve.

Guys...guys...it was a mis-statement. Instead of saying xxTOC styles,
I should have said styles that were used to make the TOC.

The rest of the qestion stands, and in fact, my co-worker, using a
variantion on Karen's instruction, was able to do exactly what we
needed.

Thanks, Karen :-)

I'll try to get him to writeup how he did it sometime next
week...we're both in training clases today and tomorrow, then he
heads bck to Chicago.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."