Can't send FM file.

Merry Foxworth merryfoxworth at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 12:17:32 PDT 2006

I appreciate the willingness of several of you to try
to respond to my question, but....

As suggested, I tried to download WinZip.  When I get
to the part about what file to zip, I cannot find my
FrameMaker files in the list.  It looks like there are
older versions of the files, but not the most recent
ones, which puzzles me even more.

Several of you also sent suggestions that are
completely Greek to me, because I don't know what
steps to take to implement these suggestions.

I am now completely stumped about how to get this file
sent.  The recipient gets a message that says missing
file, but I have no idea how to find such a thing.  I
even upgraded to 6 MB of DSL for an extra $10/month to
send a 4 MB file.  I faxed them a copy so they would
at least have it in hard copy, but they need it
electronically for their files.

Merry Foxworth

´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

An excerpt from Robert Giddings "Musical Quotes and Anecdotes",
published in Longman Pocket Companions:
"There let the pealing organ blow,
To the full-voiced choir below,
In service high, and anthems clear,
As may with sweetness, through mine ear,
Dissolve me into ecstasies,
And bring all Heav'n before mine eyes".
John Milton - Il Penseroso (1632).