FM 7.2 <> 6.0

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 24 11:54:25 PDT 2006

Not if they were simply saved in FM 7.2.  But they can be saved in
6.0-compatible format using the Save As command.  Or they can
be saved in MIF, which is generally openable and editable in any
version of Frame (with older versions simply ignoring features and
constructs that they don't understand).

My opinions only; I don;t speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder
Intel
Parsippany, NJ