Framers Digest, Vol 9, Issue 24

russ at weststreetconsulting.com russ at weststreetconsulting.com
Tue Jul 25 05:33:17 PDT 2006

Hi Ellen,

I do generally agree with Matt's suggestion that generatable files
usually need not be structured. However, if you do want to automate the
structuring process, you can run book updates through my Structure Tools
plugin, available as shareware at www.weststreetconsulting.com.  It has
a feature that automatically opens your conversion table and runs the
conversion process on generatable files with each book update.

For your untagged text issue, this is being caused by an incomplete
conversion table. You must have some character format in your index
that the conversion table is not accounting for.  Check the formatting
in the original index in the whitespace area causing the problems.

Good luck
Russ