ANN: Upcoming Training at Front Runner Training

Veronica Kütt veronica at front-runner.com
Tue Jul 25 08:49:34 PDT 2006

Hello to all,

Do you have the "write" stuff to complete your projects successfully and
with ease?

Front Runner Training invites you to explore our upcoming courses for August
and September, at our classroom facility in Toronto, Canada.

For those of you, whose schedules don't fit into our training schedule, or
who can't come to Toronto, feel free to ask us about setting up a time and
place that works for you! Front Runner offers onsite training and
specializes in customized courses. Our rates are great!

WebWorks ePublisher Pro - August 2nd-3rd, 2006
http://www.front-runner.com/training/outlines/quadralay/quadralay_ww_epub_pr
o_basi.html

Acrobat Basics - August 9-11, 2006
http://www.front-runner.com/training/outlines/adobe/adobe_acrobat_basics.htm

XML Basics - August 24-25, 2006
http://www.front-runner.com/training/outlines/xml/xml_2daybasics.html

Authoring Structured FrameMaker Documents: September 11-12, 2006
http://www.front-runner.com/training/outlines/adobe/adobe_fmaker_struct_auth
or.html

EDD Development: September 13-15, 2006
http://www.front-runner.com/training/outlines/adobe/adobe_fmaker_edd.html

FrameMaker: FrameScript Development Fundamentals: September 12-14, 2006
http://www.front-runner.com/training/outlines/adobe/adobe_fmaker_framescr.ht
ml

XSLT Development: September 18-20, 2006
http://www.front-runner.com/training/outlines/xml/xslt_intro.html

Visit our website www.front-runner.com  for even more course outlines and
pricing!

We invite you to ask us about our group discounts of three or more
participants when you call to register for a Front Runner course.

Front Runner Training now offers a special 10% discount, off any public
course, for those clients who have taken training with us, in the past.

As always, we look forward to helping you reach your training goals. Book
your course, today. http://www.front-runner.com/contact/booking_1.html

Take the time to train and training will save you time.

Sincerely,

Veronica Kütt
President
Front Runner Training
A Division of Front Runner Publishing Solutions Inc.
416-515-0155
veronica at front-runner.com

Front Runner
21 St. Clair Avenue East, Suite 402
Toronto, ON  M4T 1L8

"Learn what you wish you'd known yesterday!"

Training for a Cure!

A charitable donation of 5% of the net cost of your training will be made,
in your name or Company's name, to The Princess Margaret Hospital
Foundation.

Front Runner will donate 5% of the net cost of all training courses
registered between June 1st and August 31st. 2006. Minimum tax receipt
$15.00. The courses may be taken up to and including December 31st, 2006.