DITA and FrameMaker

Beck, Charles Charles.Beck at infor.com
Tue Jul 25 10:16:22 PDT 2006

Hi David,

Many of the members of our group recently attended an STC telephone
seminar conducted by one of the guys who works with XMetaL. (I was,
unfortunately, unable to attend.) I believe they talked about this tool
as part of the seminar. You might check; I don't know for sure whether
it was recorded.

I did recently attend an Adobe "webinar" for *their* Frame 7.2 DITA
plug-in. It was excellent and it *was* recorded. If you are interested
in another alternative, you might want to check that one out as well.
The URL for the webinar is:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/event/index.cfm?event=list&type=ondemand_se
minar&loc=en_us (Go clear down near the bottom and look for the
"FrameMaker and DITA" link. You will need to create a login, I believe,
but then you should be able to view the presentation.

HTH,
Chuck Beck