Acrobat: importing files argh!

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Thu Jul 27 09:26:30 PDT 2006

Harro de Jong wrote:

> Using
> Shift-click to select multiple files doesn't work properly. When I
> select the files 1-2-3-4-5 in the File dialog, they end up being
> ordered 5-1-2-3-4 in the File Name box. This seems to be a Windows
> problem: all such selections have similar behavior.

You are correct: Windows is to blame. We have encountered this problem
with our data modelling software and other programs. Control-clicking
also mixes up the selection order.

Sometimes Windows is less than software -- it's limpware.

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
--Popular Mechanics, 1949

Get Firefox!
http://tinyurl.com/8q9c5