Character tagging in Running auto generated header?

Matt Sullivan matt at grafixtraining.com
Sun Jul 30 16:23:02 PDT 2006

I'm not sure I understand your problem completely, but is this something you
can solve by tagging the Running H/F in question with a Character Tag, or by
defining the Running H/F as

"Text using Default Para Font" <Emphasis> <$paratext[ScientificParatag]>
<DefaultParaFont> "Text using Default Para Font"

GRAFIX Training & Consulting
www.grafixtraining.com
888/882-2819