Can't print to Adobe PDF printer

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Mon Jul 31 13:53:08 PDT 2006

To quote an authoritative Adobe employee who used to monitor
and participate on this list, the Distiller 5.0 installation included
in the FrameMaker 7.0 distribution to run "bunny-stomps all over"
any newer version of Acrobat you might have had installed. In
other words, by letting the Distiller install run, you hosed your
current full version of the Acrobat suite. Your only option at this
point is to uninstall all Acrobat components of any version and
then completely reinstall your current Acrobat 7.0 Professional
package.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ