Printing CE character tcaron to PDF

Wim Hooghwinkel (Scriptware) wimh at scriptware.nl
Thu Jun 1 03:39:13 PDT 2006

It turnes out that the font we use (a type 1 font) doesn't print the character to PDF, although it is displayed on screen and printed correctly to our PostScript printer. Using a True Type font, the pdf is OK. I don't really understand why this happens, probably has to do with FrameMakers character mapping, anyway we changed the template now to use True Type fonts in stead of Tupe 1.

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Wim Hooghwinkel wimh at scriptware.nl
DTP and XML Management

Scriptware bv http://www.scriptware.nl