FW: FrameMaker to InDesign

Ann Zdunczyk azdunczyk at triad.rr.com
Mon Jun 5 10:29:09 PDT 2006

LOL you guys are speaking to the Choir!!!! I have been a LONG time
FrameMaker user. Some of you have seen me at the FrameMaker Users
Conferences and also the FrameMaker 2005 Chautauqua.

I explained to this customer that converting WAS NOT going to be just open
the files and go.

Since they are using InDesign CS2 they do have more capabilities than they
had previously.

If it was up to me I would tell them don't do it, but if it is like a lot of
companies the people making the decision are not the ones that are going to
have to DO IT!!!!!

Thanks for all the info.

Ann Zdunczyk
President