Adding another heading to the TOC

Karen Mardahl k.mardahl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 01:42:53 PDT 2006

Problem solved thanks to Karen Z., Linda G., Fred R., Lin S., and Shelley S.!

I had overlooked the right-click on the TOC.
I thought the Format > Document > PDF Setup > Bookmarks tab was
supposed to do the trick. Now I will remember:

1. Open .book and mark TOC as selected.
2. Right-click and select Set Up Table of Contents or Edit > Set Up
Table of Contents
3. Move desired format to the Include Paragraphs Tagged box.

Thanks everyone.

regards, Karen Mardahl

<snip>