Color problem

Patricia Carmel Patricia.Carmel at unipier.com
Tue Jun 6 03:21:22 PDT 2006

Hello All,

I imported the formats from a stable template with several additional
color definitions to another file. None of the color definitions appear
in the second file and instead, there are a series of RGB + numbers
definitions, all black, which refuse to budge when I try to delete them
(using the Color Definitions dialog box).  What should I do to get rid
of these unwanted color definitions and why aren't the imported colors
being accepted into the new file?

TIA

Regards,

Patricia

Patricia Carmel | Technical Communications Manager | Unipier Ltd |
Mobile: +972-54-492-2958 | Ext: +972-9-892-0808

"Always be wary of any helpful item that weighs less than its operating
manual."    Terry Pratchett