Identifying the type of imported by copy files

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Tue Jun 6 05:22:47 PDT 2006

Unfortunately, apparently the figures weren't put into the
FrameMaker document via simple copy/paste (bad idea anyway),
but via OLE, "Object Linking and Embedding," which effectively
requires that the FrameMaker document be edited on a system
of the same platform with the application and the application's
file/data available from which the data was copied.

	- Dov