Framemaker and Translation

Stephen O'Brien sobrien at innovmetric.com
Tue Jun 6 07:44:08 PDT 2006

Hi Steve,

I've been reading this thread with interest as our documentation (FM)
is going to be translated into German and Japonese starting in
January 2007. The people at the other end are distributors who are
going to have to put together an efficient workflow. You mention in
your comment being able to provide details...I am very interested...

Thanks.