Framemaker and Translation

Ann Zdunczyk azdunczyk at triad.rr.com
Tue Jun 6 09:58:59 PDT 2006

Loren,

I agree with everything that has been said so far. Definitely check with
your vendor to make sure that they handle the technology that you are
writing about. Some translation houses specialize in different technologies
(Medical, Telecom, Legal, etc.)

Trados by the way was based in Ireland and German if I remember correctly.
It has now been purchased by SDL.

If you have any other questions let me know.

Ann Zdunczyk
President
a2z Publishing, Inc.
Phone: (336)922-1271