Framemaker and Translation

karyn hunt karyn_hunt at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 12:38:05 PDT 2006

Another place to bone up quickly: There's a company called Enlaso that does
translations. They recently did a Webcast called Translation 101 in which
they went over all the basics. I think they have that Webcast stored on
their website. I found it tremendously helpful just in getting a broad
overview of things to think about, what to look out for, what's involved,
etc etc etc.

Karyn