importing Framemaker files into InDesign CS

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 14:40:16 PDT 2006

I don't believe ID supports all the graphics options FM does just as
it doesn't support a number of typographic features that are FM
standards. Also, you're throwing another variable into the mix by
going through the .rtf, which adds its own spin on graphics handling

I'd guess, without knowing more particulars, that the graphic
placement problems you're experiencing may have to be resolved either
manually or by modifying your ID settings.

Art