Framemaker and Translation

mathieu jacquet bobitch at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 7 14:52:34 PDT 2006

To be more precise, Trados (Trados 6.0 at least) can deal with the following
formats :

. HTML, ASP, JSP, SGML, XML, XSL
. FrameMaker and FrameMaker +SGML (.mif), Interleaf -> with converter
. RTF Workbench documents, Word documents  (.doc, .rtf), PowerPoint, Excel
and Visio files
. Ventura tagged files (.txt)
. PageMaker tagged files (.txt)
. QuarkXpress tagged files (QSC,YTG,TTG,TAG)

When I say "deal with", I mean : the translator can open the file directly
with Trados (Trados Workbench, S-Tagger or TAG-Editor depending on the
format)  before translating the file.

Mathieu.