Hiding Pages?

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Thu Jun 8 13:45:49 PDT 2006

But the ability to use the same component files in multiple
different book files is one of the foundations of the FrameMaker
book paradigm. There are some very good reasons for using
structured FrameMaker, but it's really overkill if all you need
to do is build several variant books that only have a few
components that differ between the various books. That's the
kind of situation FrameMaker books were designed to handle.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ