Where to find instructions for creating a watermark

Joe Malin jmalin at tuvox.com
Mon Jun 12 09:25:48 PDT 2006

I put an unanchored text frame on each of my master pages, rotated at 45
degrees, using a paragraph tag I call "Watermark". This paragraph tag
uses the FM color "LtGray", which I have defined as RGB 90%-90%-90%.  I
then insert a variable I call "Watermark" with the text I want (in my
case, it's "CONFIDENTIAL").

I use Leximation's BookVars FM plug-in, with which I can set the
variables for all the files in a book from one text file.

	 Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin at tuvox.com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.