Plugin to map styles

Linda G. Gallagher lindag at techcomplus.com
Tue Jun 13 16:20:47 PDT 2006

John,

I believe that Paragraph Tools and Character Tools from Silicon Prairie can
do this for paragraph and character styles.

http://www.siliconprairiesoftware.com/Products.html

I tend to use these tools to identify what styles are in files and being
used (or not used). Then I have a FrameScript from Rick Quatro that does all
the actually mapping and conversion. The script can map paragraph,
character, table and xref styles. along with conditions, reference pages,
master pages, variables, marker types, and colors. Way cool for cleaning up
files.

http://www.frameexpert.com/index.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
Intelligent technical communication since 1993
Technical writing, help development,
FrameMaker and WebWorks Publisher conversions
lindag at techcomplus.com
http://www.techcomplus.com/
Manager, Consulting and Independent Contracting
Special Interest Group
Society for Technical Communication
http://www.stcsig.org/cic/index.html