Converting to Frame from HTML

Beck, Charles Charles.Beck at infor.com
Wed Jun 14 05:44:19 PDT 2006

Hello fellow Framers,

A couple months ago, I believe, I submitted a question about the
WebWorks Import Utility that takes HTML files and converts them to Frame
(MIF) format. We have been using that tool fairly successfully, but we
have found that it has several fairly serious shortcomings.
Particularly, it doesn't handle tables well at all (including the
<caption> tagset).

So I thought I would turn to this group once again and ask: Does anyone
out there know of other import utilities that convert HTML to Frame
formats? Cheap is wonderful and free is even better!   ;o)

Thanks,
Chuck

Chuck Beck | Sr. Information Developer | Infor | office: 614-523-7302 |
Charles.Beck at infor.com