TOC made with XRef needs line break in middle of line(s)

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Wed Jun 14 07:44:48 PDT 2006

Hi Bodvar,

You might want to look at FrameSLT by West Street Consulting
(http://www.weststreetconsulting.com). It allows you a straightforward way
to generate tables of contents within documents. These would be standard
elements instead of cross-references so you wouldn't have to worry about
line breaks.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267