Need to outsource FrameMaker work in DC/MD area

Janice Cadel jcadel at hns.com
Thu Jun 15 06:56:17 PDT 2006

I work in the Technical Documentation department of a telecommunications
company in Germantown, Maryland.  We need to outsource some of our work
and are looking for a company within the MD/DC area to which we can
contract to do this work. The writer (or writers) that work on the project
must be proficient in FrameMaker and faithfully adhere to our style
guidelines. As can be expected, the deadlines are tight. We can only
outsource our work to companies that are bonded and insure; we cannot
outsource to individual contractors.  We would appreciate any
recommendations you can offer.
Janice Cadel
Principal Technical Writer/Editor
Hughes Network Systems, LLC