Somewhat OT: MS Word book?

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Thu Jun 15 10:11:23 PDT 2006

John Sgammato wrote:
> I need to help manage a whole bunch of documents that will come from a
> variety of people and offices who will be using MS Word. I will probably
> have to use MS Word as well, but I may have some more flexibility on my
> end.

John, you may find this helpful:

http://www.techknowledgecorp.com/public/word2frame.pdf

There are also documents on the Word MVP site concerning taming Word and
its styles:

http://word.mvps.org/

Good luck with that project (I fear you're going to need it.)

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in
moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification
for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith, 1908-2006
"The smartest export Canada ever sent to the United States."

Get Firefox!
http://tinyurl.com/8q9c5