Training in FrameMaker

Patrice Dodd PatriceD at caesy.com
Thu Jun 15 16:07:28 PDT 2006

I took a really great class back in 2003 from Doug Martin, author of
"Big Docs Made Easy." I took the class in Portland, Oregon, but when I
google his name, I see that his classes in several places. (One is here
http://www.contentmgmt.com/bdme.html and another here
http://www.meta-phrase.com/training/on-site-training.html.) He focussed
on using the nuts and bolts efficiently, and really stressed the need
for good practices, standards, and avoiding overrides.

Patrice Dodd

---------

Message: 15