Framemaker 7.0 for Mac: 2,100 Page Textbook Typesetting Job

Victoria Ravin vravin at translations.com
Fri Jun 16 09:46:09 PDT 2006

I'm looking for someone who can help with the typesetting of a complex
structured Framemaker 7.0 for Mac textbook. It is a world history book that
we are translating into Spanish. The majority of the pages have already been
flowed. I need people who can help with inputting edits in both the
Framemaker files and the large pieces of art, which are in Illustrator and
Photoshop. The deadline for printer files is July 14.

Please let me know your availability, location, and experience.

Thanks!

Victoria Ravin
Project Manager, translations.com
420 Boylston Street, Sixth Floor
Boston, MA 02116
phone: 617.451.1233 x 35 | fax: 617.451.2247
AIM: vravinLFI