FrameMaker typesetter urgently needed

Celine Buerkli celinebuerkli at scientology.net
Fri Jun 16 00:23:45 PDT 2006

Framers,

I'm forwarding this request for Celine.  Please contact her directly
regarding the typesetting position.

Thanks,

Brad

------------------------------

Dear Brad.

I have contacted you sometimes last week regarding our project and
you seemed like the right person to help me - since you run the
Framer's list.

What I need is: I am are pretty urgently looking for an experienced,
professional typesetters in FrameMaker to hire for a book publishing
project.

The people need to be experienced in typesetting books with skills in
typesetting (with understanding of typesetting principles) and they
have to be available to work in the LA area (on-site) pretty
immediately. We would need to start hire people tomorrow!

Do you know anyone? Can you help me finding qualified Frame -
typesetters?

Please contact me at any of below numbers or email -  anytime!

Thank you very much!

Best,

Celine
Celine Buerkli