Using Acrobat's Online Review Feature

Neil Tubb neil.tubb at SolaceSystems.com
Wed Jun 21 08:25:35 PDT 2006

Hello fellow Framers,

Quick question- does anyone out there know if Acrobat's online reviewing
feature actually works with Reader (not the full Acrobat version)? We're
trying to get it work here, and even though Adobe's documentation claims
it should work with Reader, it only works for those who have the full
version. Since our company won't spring for everyone in development to
get the full version, this will kill the idea. Please let me know if you
have any experience with this.

Cheers,

Neil

Neil Tubb