Using Acrobat's Online Review Feature

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 11:22:37 PDT 2006

We allow corrections and we don't use the server. You only need the
server if you want to use browser based reviews, which wouldbe
colaborative. That wasn't in the original question, was it?

We make the PDFs, send them to reviewers by email, they open locally
in Reader 7, then save it and send it back.

> Document Server. I find it amazing that everyone else skated over
> this
> fact- is it really that common to have this product installed? I'd
> never
> heard of it until today. A co-worker here told me that the
> Lifecycle
> Server product is a piece of junk, and requires its own dedicated
> machine to boot. Can anyone dispute this?

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"So long and thanks for all the fish."