Opening all text insets in all components in a book ... phew!

Klaus Mueller mueller23 at web.de
Thu Jun 22 11:10:20 PDT 2006

Hedley, Richard,

> > If, indeed, there are many hundreds, you may want
> > to use Framescript to create the books.  :-)

Note that there's a free FrameScript available:

  BookOfTextInsets.fsl  v1.6
  Creates a new temporary book with all (nested) text
  insets of the current document or book. This allows
  you to make global changes (e.g. search & replace)
  in all text inset sources.

http://www.itl.de/html/englisch/consulting/fsl/itl-pool.html#misc

Kind regards,
Klaus Müller, itl AG