Framers Digest, Vol 8, Issue 20

Marcus Carr mcarr at allette.com.au
Thu Jun 22 16:52:27 PDT 2006

This is a product plug for an off-topic issue, so I'll be quick.

Neil Tubb wrote:

> Quick question- does anyone out there know if Acrobat's online reviewing
> feature actually works with Reader (not the full Acrobat version)? We're
> trying to get it work here, and even though Adobe's documentation claims
> it should work with Reader, it only works for those who have the full
> version. Since our company won't spring for everyone in development to
> get the full version, this will kill the idea. Please let me know if you
> have any experience with this.

Reader (including older versions) can be used through a browser to
collaboratively review PDF documents using PageSeeder
(http://www.pageseeder.com). You can also use PageSeeder to modify
and/or collaboratively review XML. Options include buying a licence or
having a solution hosted for you. Contact me off-list if you'd like
further details.

--
Regards,

Marcus Carr                      email:  mcarr at allette.com.au