Speeding up FM 7.2 Startup

Anne Robotti arobotti at journalregister.com
Fri Jun 23 06:22:07 PDT 2006

At 15:20 +0100 21/6/06, Phil Heron wrote:

>For your information, I removed the following fonts:
>- Japanese (Heisei* and Koz*)
>- Chinese and Korean (AdobeMingStd, AdobeMyungjoStd-Medium and
>AdobeSongStd-Light)

These all seem to be read-only on my system. Am I in the right place?
I'm removing them from:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Framemaker 7.2\fminit\fonts\adobe

Thanks,

Anne

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail contains confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail immediately. Thank you.